Louvre Abu Dhabi and Qasr Al Hosn - Combo Ticket
Supplied by: Louvre Abu Dhabi and Qasr Al Hosn
- Skip the queues and get fast-track entrance with your pre-bought tickets
- Enjoy Louvre Abu Dhabi’s permanent and temporary exhibitions
- Discover the ancestral home of the al Nahyan and the symbolic heart of Abu Dhabi as you explore the Inner Fort and Outer Palace.
- Learn more about how Abu Dhabi progressed from a traditional pearling settlement to a modern and global metropolis.
- Entrance to Louvre Abu Dhabi, including the permanent galleries, temporary exhibitions, Children's Museum and the dome plaza
- Entrance to Qasr Al Hosn, as well as House of Artisans, Cultural Foundation and the surrounding landscape.
In Qasr Al Hosn you can dive into the history and culture of the UAE. Standing inside this important historical landmark, you will learn about the story of Abu Dhabi, from traditional pearling settlement to modern global metropolis. Qasr Al Hosn was the city's first permanent structure, a coral and sea stone watchtower, built to protect the settlement of Abu Dhabi established on the island in the 1760s. Discover the ancestral home of the al Nahyan ruling family and the symbolic heart of Abu Dhabi as you explore the inner fort and outer palace. Louvre Abu Dhabi is a place to share and celebrate stories of cultural connections. As one of the premier cultural institutions located in the heart of the Saadiyat Cultural District on Saadiyat Island, this art-lovers’ dream displays works of historical, cultural and sociological significance, from ancient times to the contemporary era side by side.
Non-refundable and non-exchangable.