Driving Experience - Caterham Seven
Supplied by: Yas Marina Circuit
Charm meets modern technology in this super lightweight sports car by Caterham Cars. This modern reproduction of an old Lotus design is fearsomely potent and can compete with the most powerful supercars. Drive at a blistering pace with this brilliantly fast machine at Yas Marina Circuit, home of the Abu Dhabi F1 Grand Prix.
Enjoy 15 minutes (about ten laps) of fantastic, adrenaline-packed driving with our expert instructor coaching you on improving your driving skills.
- Modern reproduction of an old Lotus design
- The default choice for drivers looking for track-day thrills
- Beautiful styling with an incredible open-air cockpit
- Easily applicable torque for comfortable power delivery
- Experience driving a car once deemed ‘too fast to race’
- Safety briefing and instructions
- Professional instructor
- Full gear and helmet, as required
- Driving experience
- Post-experience video review
- Video recording of the experience can be purchased for AED 210
- Food and drinks
- Transfers to and from the attraction
First released in the 1950s, this iconic racing classic with a legendary sporting pedigree is the latest exciting addition to Yas Marina Circuit’s fleet. The distinct lines of the Caterham Seven 360 – once deemed ‘too fast to race’ – will be sure to get your pulse racing. With its extraordinary power to weight ratio and low centre of gravity, this roadster will test the limits of any driver to the max. The open-air cockpit provides a total sensory experience and harks back to a bygone era of motorsport, yet its up-to-date 180-bhp Ford Duratec powerplant means pure 21st century thrill and adrenaline-pumping performance.
Can be cancelled or rescheduled 24 hours before the event date without any charges.